Introduction to SAP Invoice Verification
Three-Way Match Method
- The tax amount has been updated in the basic data tab.
- The information regarding the vendor.
- The green light on the balance indicates that there is no price difference between the supplier's invoice and the customer's purchase order.
Invoice Posting and Invoice Document Display
- It is possible to post an invoice without referencing a purchase order, a goods receipt, or a delivery note.
- The option to park an invoice document is available through the transaction code MIR7 or by navigating to:
- The option to post an invoice with a variance within the specified tolerance limits can be configured through the path:
- There is an option to block invoices.
- The option to release blocked invoices is available by deleting irrelevant blocks for the selected invoices, using the transaction code MRBR or the path: